About MeI observe, and I pass on that which, for whatever reason, happens to catch my eye.
I make no apologies for indulging every once in a while.
Who I'd Like to Meet:-D
PostsDisplaying 1 of 284 pages. View all
"talk about" rather than "ask me"
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
• a transphobic woman is not a feminist
• a racist woman is not a feminist
• a homophobic woman is not a feminist
• exclusionary feminism is not feminism
No true feminist
twenty four thousand notes on a post about feminism by tumblr user cum addict 72
Hmmm. This feminism sounds pretty exclusionary.
send me some countries!
- America: What is your favourite place to eat?
- Australia: Do you have any quirks when speaking?
- Austria: What kind of person do you wish to be?
- Belarus: Is there anyone you love? Family, friends, romantic interest?
- Belgium: What do you think of your siblings?
- Botswana: Do you like to sing? Why or why not?
- Bulgaria: Who do you consider close to you?
- Cameroon: Describe your culture.
- Canada: Favourite wintertime activity?
- China: What was the best moment of your life?
- Cuba: What sort of grudges do you hold if any?
- Cyprus: What hands-on activities do you like (drawing, carving, building, etc.)?
- Denmark: Do you wish for something of your past?
- Egypt: Do you stand up for what you believe in? How?
- England: Are you controlling?
- Estonia: Do you think people often misunderstand you?
- Finland: What do you prefer, kindness, sternness, or apathy?
- France: How do you show love for those you care for?
- Germania: What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do?
- Germany: Do you have a hard time forgiving yourself?
- Ghana: What is your favourite sport?
- Greece: Do you let other help you when in need?
- Hungary: Who is the person you trust most?
- Hutt River: What is the most memorable dream or nightmare you have had?
- Hong Kong: Do you fear death?
- Iceland: Do you hide your real personality? Why?
- India: How important is family to you?
- Japan: Tell us a secret about yourself.
- Kenya: What is your favourite wild animal?
- Korea: What is one thing you accomplished by yourself?
- Kugelmugel: Is there anyone you have a love-hate relationship with?
- Latvia: Do you believe you are brave?
- Ladonia: What is the internet site you visit most often?
- Liechtenstein: How do people underestimate you most often?
- Lithuania: Do you desire power?
- Macau: What is your favourite festival or celebration?
- Molossia: Do you consider yourself strong?
- Monaco: Do you think you are a lucky person?
- New Zealand: Would you rather be an elf, dwarf, Hobbit, or wizard?
- North Italy: What is your least favourite part of your personality?
- Norway: What was the most disappointing time in your life?
- Netherlands: Most generous thing someone has done for you?
- Poland: Hardest thing you have gone through?
- Prussia: Would you prefer to live forever or die alone?
- Roman Empire: How would you like to be remembered?
- Romania: What is something you are very ashamed of?
- Russia: Have you ever suffered from low self esteem? Do you still?
- Sealand: Who is your best friend?
- Seborga: What is your favourite beverage?
- Seychelles: How do you handle people being rude to you?
- South Italy: What is your favourite part of your personality?
- Spain: What would you tell to the person or people you hurt most if you had a second chance?
- Sweden: Are you a leader, follower, or independent?
- Switzerland: Would you consider yourself evil, good, or neutral?
- Thailand: How good is your poker face?
- Tibet: What do you value most?
- Taiwan: What do you think of the people or person who raised you?
- Turkey: Would you ever want children?
- Uganda: How would you like others to see you?
- Ukraine: What is one thing that has made you stronger in life?
- Vietnam: What is something you are proud of about yourself?
- Yemen: What kind of art do you like?
- Zimbabwe: Who is your favourite character from any folklore?
- oh, oh, pretty please, amuse me. : )
I would really like to have at least one more after this one. I’d like to have that excitement of ttc and having people genuinely being excited that we’re having a child, but not for 5-10 more years!
I never want to be pregnant again. I was just too high risk and I don’t want…
I want one more when I get my Mirena out in a little over 4 years!
Four! I want four ! Hopefully 2ish years apart in age!!
One more for sure, but if we have another boy I think I’d want a third & try for a girl. I don’t want to get pregnant again for another year.. year & a half.
I want a boy!!!! Hopefully in a year and a half we’ll start trying again. Them I’ll be through
I honestly want twins the next time I get pregnant. They run on both sides of our families so we have a chance. But if I can’t get that I want a girl. We will be TTC October of 2016!
I want 2 more after bean.
3, or 4. Definitely no more than 4.
We just want one more after Connor. Two kids would be enough but ~if~ a third were to come we wouldn’t be any less excited about it. (:
We want 2 soon (2.5-3years apart) and perhaps another down the line ~5 years after the second.
2-4 MAYBE. Hopefully about three years apart.
I have 5, and I want (want but not sure what is possible :( ) like 20 more. Having only two was the hardest!
Hmmm. At least two. Probably no more than five, but if it ended up being more, then I wouldn’t complain!
" Matt and Julie married last week, and when the time came for the garter to be removed, Matt did something unexpected. As Julie sat in her chair, Matt approached her with a water basin and a towel. With perfect tenderness, he humbled himself and made a beautiful gesture of his service to her."
You’re doing it right.
Describe my blog in terms of “came for the _____, stayed for the _____”
I cant wait until this generation is running for public office
Theres going to be so much shit
Old facebook updates and twitter updates
A million dick pictures
"Senator, according to records pulled up from your old tumblr account you used to identify as a trans-ethnic asian otherkin demiromantic. What do you have to say about this?"